It's about time to feel better.

This past year has been one of new discoveries about health. I would like to share a bit of what I have learned and some of the fabulous, healthful recipes.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Recipe - PB&J Bites

Sometimes a sweet snack is just the thing to hit the spot.  This week I discovered The Chef and the Dietitian.  Two ladies who are vegan and cook without oil, salt, or sugar.  This was one of their recipes.  It is quick, easy, and has 4 ingredients. If you want to see them making these little treats, go here.

PB&J Bites

INGREDIENTS

1cup unsalted peanuts
1cup pitted dates
1cup unsweetened dried cherries
1Tbls vanilla extract

INSTRUCTIONS

1.In food processor with S blade, process peanuts into powder. Add dates and cherries and process until it can be easily formed into a ball. Add vanilla and process briefly. Roll into balls or place in a silicone brownie mold pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment