It's about time to feel better.

This past year has been one of new discoveries about health. I would like to share a bit of what I have learned and some of the fabulous, healthful recipes.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Recipe - Stir Fry Pasta with Vegetables

Do you know about San-J Tamari?  It is a gluten-free, MSG-free soy sauce-like liquid.  Tastes to me like soy sauce with less salt.  This is what I used in this recipe, and I couldn't wait until the next day so I could eat the left overs!

Stir Fry Pasta with Vegetables

INGREDIENTS

12oz penne pasta
1/2medium yellow onion, julienned
1medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
1large head broccoli, cut into florets
1cup sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved
3cloves garlic
2tsp ginger, minced
3Tbls soy sauce
Black pepper to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

1.Cook the pasta. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add the onion, carrots, and broccoli. Stir fry for 4 minutes, adding water 1 to 2 Tbls at a time to keep the vegetables from sticking. Add the sugar snap peas and cook for 2 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, Soy sauce, and cooked pasta. Cook another minute and season with black pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment